Organized by GRI Focal Point India, in collaboration with the South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA), the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), and Centre for Responsible Business (CRB), the Conference will make a key contribution to GRI’s mission of making sustainability reporting standard practice.
Important questions around sustainability and reporting will be explored and answered, including:
- How can sustainability reporting help South Asian economies face challenges like poverty, inequality, and deforestation?
- Why are mainstream investors increasingly focusing on intangible assets?
- What should businesses do to integrate their financial and non-financial reporting?
The Conference will include a plenary opening as well as a plenary debate. There will be various keynote presentations, panel discussions and a Master Class, maximizing peer to peer learning and networking opportunities.
• Dr. M.Veerappa Moily, Hon. Minister of Corporate Affairs
• Mr. Arun Maira*, Member of the Planning Commission
• Herman Mulder, Chair GRI Board
• Muhammad Rafi, President, South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA)
• Nesar Ahmad, President Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
• Carlos Marcio Bicalho Cozendey, Secretary for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Brazil
• Dorah Nteo Chief Director, National Department of Environmental Affairs, South Africa
• Bharat Wakhlu, Resident Director, Tata Sons
• Ernst Ligteringen, Chief Executive GRI
• Aditi Haldar, Director, GRI Focal Point India