The first ever GRI Reporters’ Summit
aims to bring them together to address their need to connect with others and gain practical solutions to challenges in strategy, information gathering, reporting and communications, helping them raise their reporting game.
Success in corporate sustainability is all about the power of partnerships – the tasks are too big to go it alone. That’s why GRI and GreenBiz are proud to partner this year to bring our diverse audiences together in order to tackle big challenges with practical solutions.
GreenBiz is offering GRI Newsletter readers a 20% discount on GreenBiz 17
– a three-day conference addressing sustainability trends, challenges and opportunities within the context of business – with the code GB17GRI.
Boost your reporting in 2017
Rather than replicating the many sustainability conferences that already exist, the Summit is designed explicitly for professionals who direct and manage the sustainability reporting function within their organizations. Participants will take away specific tools, case studies and practical solutions to help them be more effective stewards of their organizations’ sustainability management and reporting journeys.
The GRI Reporters’ Summit will take place on 13 February 2017 in Scottsdale, Arizona. It will feature a variety of workshops, providing you with expert reporting guidance on important topics, including:
• Transitioning from G4 to the GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards
• Best practices in materiality assessment
• Engaging with supply chain
• Disclosures on Management Approach
• Emerging non-financial reporting regulations
• Connecting your reporting to the Sustainable Development Goals
• Sustainability reporting for first-time reporters
• Using reporting to drive internal and external change
Equipped with practical solutions from the GRI Reporters’ Summit, attending GreenBiz 17
will continue your connection with your peers, putting sustainability in the context of business and helping you further develop your strategy. Held on February 14-16 in Phoenix, Arizona, GreenBiz's sustainability forum is framed by the State of Green Business report, an annual accounting of key sustainability metrics and trends. The report, combined with high-wattage stage presentations, workshops and networking opportunities, create a powerful event that has become one of the top annual gatherings for sustainability professionals. Online registration
is now open.