Register your report
Gain exposure for your report
Round up your reporting process by registering your sustainability report with GRI. We'll add you to our Sustainability Disclosure Database for free. This publicly accessible database lets you:
- gain additional exposure for your report;
- create a user-friendly archive where you can find your past and present reports;
- contribute to a comprehensive pool of data that can support sustainability research and trend analysis.
For GRI Standards reports
Use the GRI Standards Report Registration System OR fill in this FORM to register information reported using the GRI Standards. The specially designed registration system notifies GRI of the use of the GRI Standards in your report, which is a mandatory step of the GRI reporting process.
Our Guide to Registering a GRI Standards Report gives all the information you need on registering information reported using the GRI Standards.
For non-GRI Standards report
If you've prepared a sustainability report, corporate social responsibility report, or integrated report that does not make use of the GRI Standards, you can still register your report in the GRI Sustainability Disclosure Database. There are two ways to do this:
- Getting your report registered through a GRI data partner; or
- Registering it with GRI by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration process for non-GRI Standards reports is different.
Our Guide to Registering and Managing your GRI Data takes you through this process step by step.
GRI’s data partners
Find out more about our data partners around the world.