Why local roundtables?
Today’s sustainability data is being viewed, interpreted and used by an increasingly diverse set of stakeholders.
Reporters tell us that they wish to:
• Network with other reporting practitioners
• Discuss opportunities and challenges with those who that share geographic and cultural realities
• Explore ways to advance sustainability reporting practices for better reporting and decision-making
• Go beyond technical ‘how to’ of reporting to consider how to embed data as a strategic business tool
How do the GRI GOLD Roundtables work?
The GRI GOLD Roundtables:
• Occur quarterly every year in half-day modules
• Cover 4 key sustainability reporting themes
• Take place simultaneously in different countries around the world
• Bring together 12 to 20 participants
Learn more about the GOLD Roundtables here
Locations for 2016: