The GRI Sustainability Disclosure Database is an extensive repository of sustainability reports that helps you search for and locate the information you need.
Once published, any organization can register its sustainability report in the GRI Sustainability Disclosure Database free of charge. By including your report in the database you contribute to the comprehensive pool of data used by a variety of stakeholders.
Access the database here
GRI’s Sustainability Disclosure Database catalogues all GRI-based and non-GRI-based sustainability reports that GRI is aware of. Reporting Organizations can register their reports themselves by visiting their MyGRI page or by contacting the local GRI Data Partner.
REGISTER THE REPORT YOURSELF:
1. Visit your MyGRI page (login required - if you are not yet a registered contact on the GRI website, register here) and connect with the Organization for which you are registering a report;
2. Click the ‘Add/Edit Reports’ button next to this Organization on your MyGRI page and follow the simple instructions.
Consider also this Step-by-Step Guide, which provides more information on how to register your report, and how to manage your organization and report profiles once your report has been included in the Database.
REGISTER THE REPORT VIA A GRI DATA PARTNER:
GRI Data Partners cover most countries and register substantial part of reports that are available on the GRI Sustainability Disclosures Database. These organizations are pivotal in helping the reporting organizations add their reports to the database and in capturing new and relevant sustainability reporting information worldwide. Find out more about the GRI Data Partners here.
For contact ReportRegistration@globalreporting.org if you have any questions.
The Sustainability Disclosure Database
is populated in collaboration with GRI Data Partners and includes reports that GRI is currently aware of. Some reports may be omitted, in particular those that are not published online.
Currently the Sustainability Disclosure Database
includes thousands of reports published from 1999 until present. Approximately 65% of the reports are GRI reports and the remaining 35% are reports that are not based on the GRI Guidelines or GRI Standard, but include sustainability disclosures. Reports based on the GRI Guidelines but do not contain a GRI Content Index are included as "Citing-GRI" reports in the Database. They are not considered to be GRI reports. "GRI-Referenced" reports refer only to GRI Standards and are sustainability/integrated report that use individual GRI Standards or parts of their content to report sustainability information, and therefore cannot claim that it has prepared a report in accordance with the GRI Standards. These reports must include the claim “This material references [full name and publication year of the Standard]’, for each Standard used.”.
Please refer to the Data Legend
for detailed information on organization and report profiling on the Database.
area provides users access to all types of sustainability reports, whether GRI-based or otherwise, and relevant information related to the reporting organizations. It is possible to search for a specific organization, or apply a number of filters and sort options to help refine the search results.
GRI provides an aggregate overview of all centrally collected data points presented in GRI’s Sustainability Disclosure Database in an Excel Reports List